Create tiny chart in excel’s cell by using Sparklines
Posted by Navi's on December 18, 2014
New feature is available in Excel 2010 which is called Sparklines. A sparkline is a tiny chart in a worksheet cell that provides a visual representation of selected data. It is similar to chart but it shows the tiny chart in a cell.
The best use of tiny chart in row wise graph where you have values in multiple columns. Below is the example of tiny chart –
Here data variance can be shown in tiny chart. To create this type of row wise chart below are the steps to be followed –
- Open Excel with column wise data as shown in Fig.1
- Go to Toolbar Insert option
- Select Line option chart from Sparklines section as shown in Fig.2. You can choose different type of charts from this section. I selected Line chart.
- Next Choose the Data Range column wise and Location Range where tiny chart would be display.
- Your chart is rendered now !!
That’s it !!